Driving Efficiencies: Our competitive edge
Firnas Airways’ initial fleet of fuel-efficient, prop-engined narrow-body aircraft will help develop a cost-efficient route network serving smaller airports with available capacity, offering flights to a convenient schedule that meets passenger demand.
Firnas Airways will generate cost efficiencies through each area of its operations, from staffing through to aircraft sourcing.
High-quality economy service
Firnas Airways will focus on providing a high-quality economy service, generating cost-efficiencies in terms of operational planning and resourcing compared to legacy carriers, which are burdened by having to offer multi-class configurations on their aircraft.
The World is Our Horizon
A name steeped in history
Emerging markets are our future
Our Journey to Date
- UK-based broadcaster Channel 4 has commissioned a one-hour documentary on the launch of Firnas Airways.
- Recruited a respected and experienced management team who are in line with our Vision.
- Conducted extensive market research and carried out fleet due diligence and independant network planning.
- Received written advanced assurance by HMRC UK for Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).
- Engaged reputable advisors/consultants to assist with Regulatory and Accounting needs.
- Received significant media coverage from respected publications including Bloomberg.
- Delivered strategic media campaigns on TV channels and print media.
- Created a solid and meaningful brand and social media following.